The Indian visa has become very popular among citizens of many countries. Such visa is one of the easiest visas to get. This article provides some guidelines for how to get Urgent Emergency Indian Visa and Indian Visa for Australian Citizens.
What are the Australian Government Requirements?
The Australian Government requires that all Indian visa applicants have a valid passport, a completed visa application form, and two recent passport-sized photographs. In addition, applicants must provide proof of onward travel from India, as well as evidence of sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay. Those applying for a business visa must also submit a letter from their employer detailing the purpose of their trip.
What are the Indian Embassy Requirements?
To apply for an Indian visa, Australian citizens must submit the following documents to the Indian embassy:
– A completed visa application form.
– A passport-sized photo.
– Their passport, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of their intended arrival in India.
– A letter from their employer or educational institution, if applicable, confirming their leave of absence and travel dates.
– Evidence of sufficient funds to cover their stay in India, such as bank statements or a letter from their sponsor.
– A yellow fever vaccination certificate if they are arriving from a country where yellow fever is endemic.
How to Apply for an Urgent Emergency Indian Visa?
There are a few reasons why you might need an emergency Indian visa. Perhaps you have a family emergency and need to travel to India as soon as possible. Or, maybe you have last-minute business plans that require you to travel to India on short notice. Whatever the reason, if you need an urgent emergency Indian visa, there are a few things you need to know in order to apply. Indian Visa for Australian Citizens
First, it’s important to note that there is no such thing as an “emergency” or “fast-track” Indian visa. The standard processing time for an Indian visa is 4-6 weeks, so if you need to travel sooner than that, you will need to apply for what is called a “Tatkal” visa. Tatkal visas are available for those who need to travel on short notice (within 2 weeks of their planned departure date) and are processed within 3 days.
To apply for a Tatkal visa, you will first need to fill out an online application form on the website of the Consulate General of India in your home country. Once you have completed the form, you will need to submit it along with all of the required supporting documents (listed on the website). These documents include proof of onward travel out of India, as well as proof of enough financial resources to support your stay. After your application has been submitted, you can expect a decision within 3 business days.
How to Apply for a Regular Indian Visa?
- Go to the website of the Indian embassy or consulate in Australia that has jurisdiction over your state or territory of residence.
- Download and complete the application form for a regular Indian visa.
- Submit the completed application form, along with all required supporting documents, at the visa application center of your choice.
- Pay the applicable visa fee, as directed by the embassy or consulate.
- Once your application is processed, you will be notified of the decision via email or post. If your visa is approved, you will receive your passport with the visa stamp affixed inside it.
If you are an Australian citizen and need to get an emergency Indian visa, there are a few things you need to do. First, contact the Indian consulate in Australia for information on how to apply for a visa. Next, gather all of the required documents, including your passport, birth certificate, and proof of travel insurance. Finally, submit your application online or in person at the consulate. Once your application is processed, you will be able to pick up your visa and head to India.