If you are a citizen of Burundi or Angola and you want to visit India, then you need to apply for an Indian visa. There are different types of Indian visas that you can apply for, depending on your nationality and the purpose of your visit to India.
Title: How To Write A Winning Blog Post
Description: Writing a blog post is an essential part of your blogging strategy. Whether you’re trying to promote a new product or simply share some helpful advice, writing well is key. Here are tips on how to write a winning blog post. INDIAN VISA FOR BURUNDI CITIZENS
What to do before you apply for an Indian visa
If you are a Burundian citizen or an Angolan citizen and you want to travel to India, you should first consult the nearest Indian embassy or consulate in your home country. You will need to provide your passport details, including the pages containing the visa stamps. Once you have received approval from the embassy or consulate, you can apply for an Indian visa at a local Indian embassy or consulate. You will need to present your passport and visa application form along with the required documents (see below).
How to Apply for an Indian Visa
If you are a Burundian citizen or an Angolan citizen, you can apply for an Indian visa online.
To start the application process, first go to the Indian embassy or consulate in your home country. There, you will need to provide your passport information and other required documents. You will also be required to undergo a medical examination if you are traveling to India for more than 30 days.
After submitting your application, you will receive a receipt that is valid for 90 days. During this time, you should prepare all of the necessary documents and proof of your identity. You will also need to arrange a visa appointment at the embassy or consulate. INDIAN VISA FOR ANGOLA CITIZENS
When arriving in India, please remember to bring your passport, visa application form, original passport photo, photocopy of each page of your passport including the visa pages, proof of citizenship (such as voter’s ID card), health certificate if required and contact information for two witnesses.
-January 1, 2019: New visa policy for Angola and Burundi enforced
-February 15, 2019: Last day to apply for a new Indian visa
-March 1, 2019: Expired Indian visas become invalid
-March 15, 2019: New Indian visa policy applies
Conditions of the Indian Visa
The Embassy of India in Burundi issues Indian visas for Burundians and Angolan citizens. The visa requirements are as follows:
– A passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the period of intended stay in India.
– A visa application form duly filled out including a photo copy of the applicant’s passport and a photocopy of all relevant pages of the passport.
– Proof of sufficient funds to cover expenses during your stay in India (option 1: Travel insurance covering at least $200,000 per trip for individuals, or an international travel document that includes proof of adequate financial protection). Option 2: Two recent bank statements showing a minimum balance of $1,000 per week). Proof of accommodation in India will be required if you are staying longer than 30 days.
– A medical examination certificate dated no more than six months prior to date of entry into India. This should include information on all current physical injuries, recent medical history, and current medications.
– Proof that you have informed your home country about your planned visit to India and that they have given their approval for you to come.