The Indian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE require you to apply for an Indian Visa before traveling. Would you like a step-by-step guide on how to apply for your visa? This article highlights the requirements, including which countries are covered by this visa, where to submit your application and what documents you’ll need.
What Documents You Need for an Indian Visa from Saudi Arabia
If you are a citizen of India, then you do not need a visa to visit Saudi Arabia or the United Arab Emirates (UAE). However, if you are not a citizen of either country, you will need to obtain a visa before travelling to either country. Indian Visa from Saudi Arabia
To obtain a visa for Saudi Arabia or the UAE, you will need to provide your passport information, as well as your photograph and signature. You will also be required to provide evidence that you have funds available for your stay in both countries.
What Documents You Need for an Indian Visa from the UAE
If you are a citizen of India and want to visit the UAE, you will need to obtain a visa. Here is a list of the required documents:
– Your passport valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the UAE
– A photocopy of your passport page with your photograph
– One passport size photo (3″x4″)
– Proof of financial support – If traveling for business, you will need to submit a letter from your employer stating that you will be in the UAE for no more than 90 days and evidence of funds equal to at least AED 5,000 per person, per month; if traveling as a tourist, you will only need to submit evidence of funds equal to AED 2,500 per person, per month. Indian Visa from UAE
– Proof of onward travel – You must also provide proof that you have tickets or reservations for your onward journey. This could be any form of identification such as an airline ticket or hotel reservation.
– A nonrefundable visa fee calculated at US$131 (AED500)
Once all of the required documents have been submitted, you may apply for your visa online or through an authorized agent. The application process can take up to 10 working days to complete. You will then be required to appear at an embassy or consulate in order to collect your visa.
How to Get a Schengen Visa for Spain
If you are a citizen of India and currently reside in one of the Schengen countries, you can apply for a visa to visit Spain without having to first obtain a visa from your home country. The application process is simple and can be completed online or at an embassy or consulate in your home country. There are several requirements that you will need to meet, such as having a valid passport and visa for your home country, proof of financial resources, and a health certificate. If all of the required documents are submitted with your application, you should have no trouble obtaining a Schengen visa for Spain.